So, are we changing the meeting place

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 2 18:38:17 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "S. Lawton " <green_man at bluefrognet.net>
To: <nflug at nflug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: So, are we changing the meeting place

On 2 Apr 2002, at 9:04, Ronald Maggio wrote, in part:

> [...]

Definitely Right. I think we should try it for at least 3 or 4 sessions
before we sever any ties with the Statler. One thing we do have
there is SPACE in the Georgian Room. Unless, of course, summer
is not a good time to try to judge our average attendance [Bob ?
John ?]. I don't know, because my first meeting was DEC '01.
My 2¢.  [Why does everyone say $.02, when 2¢ is less strokes ?]
<-------------------------------------snip----------------------------------
------------->
Well spring should be of reasonable attendance, but summer is a time when
people
don't attend meetings much, so we might find meetings with few attendance.
We seam to be picking up a few members here and there though! I think that
it is true
location has a lot to do with participation. We have seen through attendance
observations that the Statler Towers location was most likely the reason
why?
People really don't like to go into downtown Buffalo. Maybe we'll find this
new
location or any other location like this to be a catalyst to increase
membership attendance.

Ron

Unregistered Linux User zip zipO zippie zipnada ziparama zero:)

Scott

Registered Linux User 261118