So, are we changing the meeting place

Charles Rishel chaz03 at localnet.com
Tue Apr 2 03:57:57 EST 2002

At 08:53 AM 4/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
Even though I haven't had the opportunity to make any meetings yet, I still
feel like part of the group and would have to say that 'YES' it sounds like
the move would be a good deal at this time.  I have been to the downtown
area (went to one of the 'super' [hah] computer shows) and know where the
stadtler towers are.. but would definitely need directions to the new place.

Reserve me a seat, I still plan to make a meeting yet ;-)

Chaz®