Nothing important

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Wed Oct 24 13:31:35 EDT 2001

Ouch!  Weak spot for me.  I've tried to do it myself, failed, and had my
*nix guru friend (since moved to Oklahoma!) set it up, watched what he
did and remember ... very little!  This was a small home network, too.
If I remember correctly, we were shooting for caching DNS, and that
assumes a master somewhere it relies on for the real DNS work.  If you
think that's enough to be of help to you, well, I'm willing to try to
help.  Even w/o the drives.

-Greg

On 10/24/01, 1:18:12 PM, "peter Jarzynka" <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote
regarding Re: Nothing important:

> Hey Greg,
>   I have a few older drives around here that I would swap out with help
configuring a Linux DNS Server. Have to do it quick though, can you help?
Let me know, Peter