Place to get RedHat 7.1

Bob Stockdale IV javabob at localnet.com
Tue Oct 23 19:24:58 EDT 2001

Robert Meyer wrote:

> The UB location to get the Redhat 7.1 iso files is ftp://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu.
> That site is getting pounded right now since RedHat 7.2 for Intel came out
> yesterday so you probably won't be able to login.
>
> I'd like to know the site for the SCSI drives.  I'm in the market for a few.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Bob Meyer
>
> =====
> Bob Meyer
> Knightwing Communications, Inc.
> 36 Cayuga Blvd
> Depew, NY 14043
> Phone: 716-308-8931 or 716-681-0076
> Meyer_RM at Yahoo.com

> http://personals.yahoo.com

Bob I like www.dirtcheapdrives.com and www.megahaus.com for all my
drives. They also have some good deals from time to time on SCSI host
adapters. Have you seen Nov issue of Linux Journal: How to build the
Ultimate Linux Box. Eric Raymond wrote the article and was advised to
use the IBM SCSI drives for their reliability, speed and LOW NOISE level
bob