your mail

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Oct 22 13:28:09 EDT 2001

Probably the easiest way would be to use the mouseconfig utility.  You
must run as superuser, so either use sudo, or run the command as root.

/usr/sbin/mouseconfig

It's text base, so you'll have to use a combination of Tab & Space bar
keys.  The mouse will not work :)

-Rob

> I am a new Linux user and I installed Linux Redhat 7.1 on another hard drive
> on my computer. My mouse works nut I can get the wheel to work.Is there a
> program that I can use to get it to work?
>
> 		--Thanks

Dege

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.