your mail

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Oct 22 11:00:41 EDT 2001

Macromedia doesn't make Shockwave for Linux.  They only provide Flash 5.0.
So all the Shockwave games will not work under linux.

You can view what plugins have successfully loaded by going to
Help -> About Plug-ins

> I tried setting up Shockwave on ny Linux 7.1 Redhat for Netscape.All the
> plug-ins are there. When I go to play a game on Shockwave .com it still says
> I need Macromedia player . I have it! but it will not reconize  it! What
> should I do?

Dege

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.