Xinetd

Wechter, Ron WechterR at cnrc.navy.mil
Mon Oct 15 08:48:59 EDT 2001

Robert Dege and Joe Bielli,

	I appreciate your responses.  They helped out 100%!  Thank you for
the term correction and pointing out the way to approach Xinetd.  I was
getting slightly paranoid and was looking at the problem through my "Windows
Glasses."  Since then I have taken off the classes and can see clearly now!

I have learned NOT to fear the penguin - oh - and nothing against
mandrake...Mandrake was to easy for setup and did not pose a challenge.  So
I went with RedHat knowing the setup proces on my systems was not as easy :)
-- Have to learn somehow

Ron