How do I quit

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 08:50:51 EST 2001

Just because you're not using Linux at work any more, doesn't mean you have to
quit the group.  Heck, we might be able to convince you to install Linux at
home so that you can continue to have that warm, fuzzy feeling (Ok, penguins
are cold and slippery but you know what I mean :-)

Glad to have you here...

Cheers!

Bob
--- GunsAndRosses at aol.com wrote:
> Unfortunately I am not using linux anymore on my computer's at work and will
> no longer be needing the assistance of this great group.  I remember there
> was an automated way to quit, but I forgot.  Please tell me how.  Thank you
> everyone for all the help.
> -Ross Kaplan

=====
Bob Meyer