Sunday meeting

Ronald V. Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 17 18:43:45 EST 2001

HI All

I'm bring the DEC Alpha to the meeting, I have it all put together now and
its ready to install RedHat 7.1 on it. Bob Meyer and I and as well as
whomever would like to sit in and learn how this kind of box is set up is
more than welcome to take part and learn how to deal with boxes like this one
that are not the standard run of the mill. Not to say that this box is
anything special, but up until now I've never run across systems like this
before. Also I have set the jumpers on the dives and I hope their set
correctly? I'll bring extra jumpers with me, but I think Its ready for a go!
I'm also bring the modem I'll use with it although we can't dial out but what
the heck for show & tell. I wonder if the on the board sound card can be set
up for sound? Well I'll see ya there:)

Ron Maggio