"Obligatory Meeting" and SMP question

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 10 09:02:52 EST 2001

The scsi drives are huge.  My own experience came from running (sorry about
this) Windows NT on an IDE system, moving it to a Hardware raid-5 system,
but with a slower processor, and even NT looked fast. (Unfortunately, this
was about 1 year ago before I knew how to set up a samba server...bummer!)

Rich