"Obligatory Meeting" and SMP question

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Nov 9 12:06:57 EST 2001

I think I say something like this every month, but I NEVER seem to be
able to make the trek from Holland to Buffalo ;-) but anyway:

Is the meeting scheduled for November 18th, and what's being planned?
What's good to bring?
What's the topic?

Aside:  I >may< be able to get my grubby paws on an old dual Pentium Pro
motherboard w/ the processors, and it may actually work(!).  Anything
special about SMP on Linux past a recompile?  Of course I'll RTFM the
HOWTOs etc., but nothing beats stories from the trenches! ;-)

Thanks,
Greg Neumann
Gregory J. Neumann, E-mail: gjn at certainlywood.com
Certainly Wood Inc., 13000 Route 78, East Aurora, NY 14052-9515
Tel: 716-655-0206 ext. 206, Fax: 716-655-3446