new lug server box

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed May 30 08:16:25 EDT 2001

i'll have to check the chipset of the board to see if it will handle a
400mhz chip, cooling for the chip shouldn't be a problem. the board is
pre pc100 but it should just step the memory down to the speed of the
slowest ram in the box. again i'll have to read the manual.

darin

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Administrator