Sunday's meeting

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Mon May 21 11:17:52 EDT 2001

I have a 5 port Linksys Switch just waiting to be hooked up.

A question though for you though.  When talking about the slowness of GL
apps, you mentioned something that I could do to increase my frame rates.

I tried checking out linuxgames.com, but couldn't find anything related to
that, but I did find a HOWTO on running Starcraft on Linux using Wine ;)

Could you relay that information, of provide some links??

> We also talked a bit about what we can do at the next meeting.  Someone
> mentioned "LAN party" and we got lots of nodding heads and smiles.  Looks like
> that might be a good idea.  How do folks feel about bringing their machines in,
> hooking up to a hub and starting a "fragfest"?  I think it would be a blast
> (literally?).

Dege

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.