Meeting This Sunday

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 12:03:07 EDT 2001

You can bring some if you want.  I was given a bunch of CD-Rs for this purpose,
so if you bring some and hand them out, we can replace the disks that you use.
I'm bringing a bunch of copies with me, too.  I suspect that with the both of
us bringing some, we'll have enough :-)

Cheers!

Bob
--- Robert Dege <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote:

> I have both ISO images on my machine.  If there is a meeting this Sunday,
> I could burn a copy or 3 ;)
>
> It's been a while since I've been there, but it's at the Statler building,
> 1pm, correct?
>
> > Is there a meeting this Sunday?  I was hoping to get a copy of Mandrake
> 8.0.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Wayne
> >

> Dege
>
> Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
> they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

=====
Bob Meyer
Knightwing Communications, Inc.
36 Cayuga Blvd