Linux Course

Chris Martin chrism at fsenablers.com
Wed May 16 09:31:34 EDT 2001

I haven't taken it yet, but I will be taking it next semester (fall).  I
don't know what book they are using yet (usually a pretty good indicator of
how the course will go.  I really hope its not one of those teach yourself
foo in X days/hours/minutes books.)  I'm taking primarily for the easy A
(and I really hope the prof doesn't happen to be on this list).  In any
event, I can let you know how the class goes once I start taking it.

Chris Martin
Lead Developer, FSenablers, Inc.