Mandrake 8.0 - Where is it

Lasse Saarinen kumiorava at crosswinds.net
Wed May 9 14:48:59 EDT 2001

It's probably too early to find it in a store around here. However, it should
be available online. Also, a lot of people here have disk sets made from the
downloadable ISO images, my self included. Someone can always burn you a
copy for the next meeting. It's the same exact software as in the retail
package,unless you want the enterprise version of Mandrake, of course.

	- Lasse