update to site

Luberti, Carl carl.luberti at eds.com
Sat Mar 17 00:21:29 EST 2001

I have a W2K laptop that we can use.

-----Original Message-----
From: JJ Neff [mailto:jjneff at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 3:41 PM
To: nflug at nflug.org
Subject: Re: update to site

This was exactly the map I was planning on putting on the MAPS page.  Sorry
have been away so long.

My son , Alejandro Ivan Neff, was born March 6th ~4pm.  Needless to say the
weeks leading up to it were full, but nothign compared to teh wild night I'm
having now! :-)

I will get some baby pics posted to my personal site and hopefully be able
come Sunday for a lil'while.  I do have a laptop with NT/Linux but another
should bring an NT box if they have it in case I can't make it.

In an aside I finished my Programming Course at RIT (using C) and have only
this week started the Programming with Classes (C++).  Wow what fun!

For those keeping track the nursery did get done BEFORE the baby was born
(by
the skin if my teeth, and the help of mi suegra (mother-in-law).  I will try
post pictures of that too.  (It's been so long since I sat in front of a
computer not at work that I may have to use FrontPage to load the pictures
(HAHAHAHA)......

JJN
--- Robert Meyer <meyer_rm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well, give this one a go, courtesy of one of our members:
> http://freenet.buffalo.edu/~bu812/downTown.html
>
> Cheers!
> Bob
> --- Darin Perusich <Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com> wrote:
> > i've been trying to find a decient map of that area of downtown but i
> > haven't reallt had much luck. i have 2 at home, one from maps.yahoo.com
> > and the second from maps.com. the yahoo picture is likely the one that
> > i'll use, there both just not what i've been looking for. if anyone
> > would like to take up the hunt for "the right map" please, feel free to
> > help.
> >
> > Cyber Source wrote:
> > >
> > >  A hyperlink would have been nice too, with a link to an actual map.
But