LTO tape libaries

James Simmons jsimmons at linux-fbdev.org
Tue Mar 13 15:32:58 EST 2001

>i've been doing some research into tape library solutions, in particular
>ultrium tape libraries that use LTO or linear tape open technology. has
>anyone ever used one of these devices? if so, did you use amanda as the
>backup software?

Nope. When I was a sys admin I used the program dump with a $50 tape
machine hooked up to my workstation in the office :-(

MS: (n) 1. A debilitating and surprisingly widespread affliction that
renders the sufferer barely able to perform the simplest task. 2. A disease.

James Simmons  [jsimmons at linux-fbdev.org]               ____/|
fbdev/console/gfx developer                             \ o.O|
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                               =(_)=
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net                            U
http://linuxconsole.sourceforge.net