Tux in a barrel

Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com
Thu Mar 8 10:51:55 EST 2001

Thanks!

Whenever you get around to it is fine.  This is obviously not something
that will stop all work!

Richard A. Hubbard III
MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, CLI, CLP,LCI,LCP,
 A+, Net+,I-net+
Training Manager, New Horizons Buffalo
richard.hubbard at nhwny.com
phone (716) 681-8500 x2241
fax   (716) 683-2368

                    Darin Perusich
                    <Darin.Perusich at cognige        To:     nflug at nflug.org
                    ncorp.com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                       Subject:     Re: Tux in a barrel
                    owner-nflug at nflug.org

                    03/08/01 08:18 AM
                    Please respond to nflug

i should have a much larger copy of the image at home, i'll take a look
for you. i knwo when i created the image it was huge and i then resized
it.

darin

--
Darin Perusich