SAMBA

kmi at acersoftech.com.cn kmi at acersoftech.com.cn
Mon Mar 5 21:42:11 EST 2001

Hi Trek,

I'm a lady. Thanks.

Kellie

trek <trek at becon.org> on 2001-03-05 19:55:14

Please respond to nflug at nflug.org

 To:      nflug at nflug.org

 cc:      (bcc: Kellie Mi/AI_ASTS/ACER)

 Subject: RE: SAMBA

Well, now, I'm REALLY confused about Kellie.  Bob Meyer in his email said
"We won't see Kellie unless HE....", but in Kellie's response (to Peter
or Bob), it says "I'm a lady coming from China...".  Kellie, are you a
lady or  one of the guys?  Judging by the spelling of your name, "Kellie"
is generally female.  "Kelly" can be a guy's name.  Enlighten us, will
you ?  Thanks.

On 3/5/01, 5:58:46 PM, "Cyber Source" <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote
regarding RE: SAMBA:

> Hello Kellie,
>   I thought you were a girl but there really wasn't any specific gender
> related info in any of our correspondence but I had a feeling you were a
> girl anyway. I would love to visit China someday, actually one of my
clients
> goes back and forth to China and Japan a few times a year, he has a
ex-wife
> and child over in Japan and goes to China on business, maybe I could
hitch a
> ride with him someday, lol. Anyway, I am new to Linux and NFLUG as well,
one
> of the other members might have a pic they could send you and some NFLUG
> history. Do you have a pic? Send it along. Talk to you next time, Peter

Have