X display broadcasting???

[Darth] Snowbeam linux at snowbeam.dyndns.org
Tue Jun 5 11:51:26 EDT 2001

I would try using the Linux version of VNC
(http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/index.html) if your intent is simply
to display the on goings on one machine to multiple. Mind you there are
certain to be better ways.

- Uyi

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Luberti, Carl wrote:

> I'm not looking to connect to a machine and work on it, I'm actually looking
> to broadcast the display to multiple Linux machines that will connect and
> watch.  Anyone know of a piece of Linux software that does this (ala
> Microsoft NetMeeting)?
>
> > Carlo Luberti
> > EDS - New York Solution Centre
> > NYSC Design Cell - Platform
> > 25 Northpointe Pkwy.
> > Amherst, NY 14228
> > * mailto:carl.luberti at eds.com
> > http://www.eds.com

---------
- [Darth] Snowbeam

"It is not fear that keeps the elephant wary of the mouse, it is his
wisdom that reminds him not to underestimate his opponent" -me