Scanning forms data?

frank pirrone fpirrone at localnet.com
Mon Jun 4 22:40:13 EDT 2001

--------------CF9714E3FE965C5A7ADB7047

Joe Pollock wrote:

> I need to scan some data from a somewhat complicated printed format
> and eventually get it into a database.  If anyone knows how to do this
> or has the appropriate software to do it for me, please let me know.
> The form has seveal columns separated by grid lines.  The last column
> contains multi-line text.  Some of the "fileds" within grid line
> "boxes" are blank.  Thanks.  Joe P.S.  I tried attaching a scanned
> sample image as a low resolution png, but it never made it to theNFLUG
> list.

E-mail to frank_pirrone at tona.wnyric.org and I will take a look

Frank

Joe Pollock wrote:
I need to scan some data from a somewhat
complicated printed format and eventually get it into a database.&nbsp;
If anyone knows how to do this or has the appropriate software to do it
for me, please let me know. The form has seveal columns separated by grid
lines.&nbsp; The last column contains multi-line text.&nbsp; Some of the
"fileds" within grid line "boxes" are blank.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp; Joe&nbsp;P.S.&nbsp;
I tried attaching a scanned sample image as a low resolution png, but it
never made it to theNFLUG list.</blockquote>
E-mail to frank_pirrone at tona.wnyric.org and I will take a look