Scanning forms data?

Joe Pollock josephj at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 4 12:04:20 EDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01C0ECEE.7CF0C7A0

I need to scan some data from a somewhat complicated printed format and =
eventually get it into a database.  If anyone knows how to do this or =
has the appropriate software to do it for me, please let me know. The =
form has seveal columns separated by grid lines.  The last column =
contains multi-line text.  Some of the "fileds" within grid line "boxes" =
are blank.  Thanks.  Joe

P.S.  I tried attaching a scanned sample image as a low resolution png, =
but it never made it to theNFLUG list.

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01C0ECEE.7CF0C7A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>I need to scan some data from a somewhat complicated printed format =
and=20
eventually get it into a database.&nbsp; If anyone knows how to do this =
or has=20
the appropriate software to do it for me, please let me know.&nbsp;The =
form has=20
seveal columns separated by grid lines.&nbsp; The last =
column&nbsp;contains=20
multi-line text.&nbsp; Some of the "fileds" within grid line "boxes" are =

blank.&nbsp;&nbsp;Thanks.&nbsp; Joe</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>P.S.&nbsp; I tried&nbsp;attaching a scanned sample image as a low=20
resolution png, but it never made it to theNFLUG =
list.</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01C0ECEE.7CF0C7A0--