Linux Enterprise Desktops

Luberti, Carl carl.luberti at eds.com
Tue Jul 17 10:55:14 EDT 2001

I think, personally, that the best way to migrate is to run VMWare
(http://www.vmware.com) or Win4Lin (http://www.netraverse.com) so that
applications are not just dropped, users can be migrated in a greater
timeframe and more "at their leisure", so to speak.  As far as BDC or NIS, I
am unsure.  I use Samba for most PDC/BDC operations here, but I cannot speak
to other options as I have not tried them.