Training

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 12:15:51 EDT 2001

I have recently discovered a GREAT source of info for a newbie and a oldbie
alike.  Sometimes it's good for people who have been using Linux for some time
to review old and new commands/tools.

www.mandrakecampus.com is an excellent easy to follow but very in depth
explanation of common and not so common tools ideas and theory of Linux and
Unix.  Everything builds on everything else and while it may not go into the
100th level of command line switches for every cmd it does give a good idea of
what to use a command for and how it's used most often.  It can be worked
through and small quizzes taken to prove you did learn something.

AND IT's FREE!!

I Highly recommend it for every newbie and for anyone who may have been using
Linux for awhile but grew up in Windows and still "translates in their head"
from Windows to Linux.

John J. Neff