New Member

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Wed Dec 19 10:00:11 EST 2001

AMEN to that, brother Robert!  The single biggest reason I dumped RedHat
for servers is that the configuration tools had a truly stupid (as in
Microsoft-like) "feature" of correcting all your manual configuration
edits back to their defaults each time you'd open the GUI tools!  They
may have improved, this was RH 6.2, but I don't care to try again now
that I've learned where, how and why to do things much more precisely on
the command line.

-Greg

On 12/19/01, 09:00:39, Robert Dege <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote regarding
Re: New Member: