Digital Signatures

Joe Bielli jbielli at netsos.com
Tue Dec 18 10:46:49 EST 2001

I never meant to complain about anyone/anything and never meant to take
a dig at Mr. Maggio to begin with. My problem was that the initial
complaint sounded a lot like one of those situations where your mother
walks in the room while you're playing Nintendo and (wow, outlook
capitalized Nintendo for me.. lol).. you say "awww damnit mom, you made
me get killed, its all your fault"!! Its not really that persons fault,
you are just angry and upset, looking to pass blame. Of course system
lock-ups do occur (Microsoft products, etc;), the best course of action
is to determine the cause of the problem and resolve it (even by asking
for help).. rather than saying 'well geez, your piece of crap email
locked up my system.. what the hell do you think you're doing, trying to
verify your authenticity as a sender, Mr. Smartass'. Anyhow, no hard
feelings (hopefully) and I'm sorry I got involved (I was simply trying
to defend Anthony)..

Joe