your mail

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Dec 18 08:42:55 EST 2001

Check that your DNS entries are correct/inserted.  After a connection, try
pinging a site through IP & hostname:

ping www.nflug.org

ping 209.118.201.20

This will give you an idea if it's a DNS problem.

And just to keep this Linux(ish), make sure that you have your partitions
properly set (aka, enough space allocation for both OS's).

;)

-Rob