Getting connected!

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 26 07:44:38 EDT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C12E02.F53FDCA0

Well I figured it all out! I'm sorry for the confusion. Yes I had to =
choose
CHAP from the dropdown menu, but its the smallest and most stupidest =
things
that always trip me up. Guess what. It needed my (Network ID) in the =
field
(ID) not my user id, and in the field password it needed my (Network
Password) not my user password to keep the connection. Oh how stupid I =
feel.
Hahaha. Oh my god! I must be at these dam boxes for to many hours! I'm
really loosing it! Hehehe:) No wonder I could not keep a connection.

So now that I can get on the internet, I will now atempt to configure my =
e-mail and usenet client...well at least I hope?

See ya:)

Ron Maggio

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C12E02.F53FDCA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#fffbf0>
<DIV>Well I figured it all out! I'm sorry for the confusion. Yes I had =
to=20
choose<BR>CHAP from the dropdown menu, but its the smallest and most =
stupidest=20
things<BR>that always trip me up. Guess what. It needed my (Network ID) =
in the=20
field<BR>(ID) not my user id, and in the field password it needed my=20
(Network<BR>Password) not my user password to keep the connection. Oh =
how stupid=20
I feel.<BR>Hahaha. Oh my god! I must be at these dam boxes for to many =
hours!=20
I'm<BR>really loosing it! Hehehe:) No wonder I could not keep a=20
connection.<BR></DIV>
<DIV>So now that I can get on the internet, I will now atempt to =
configure my=20
e-mail and usenet client...well at least I hope?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>See ya:)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ron Maggio</DIV></BODY></HTML>