ISDN and Linux?

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Tue Aug 7 12:54:40 EDT 2001

Not at all!  I was just trying to be funny.  Just goes along w/ what I
expect for this kind of project: lots of "phone tag", a week or so after
the "you'll absolutely have it no later than" date the initial testing is
finally done, an unspecified period of time after that a good,
knowledgeable tech shows up w/ a hopelessly screwed up work order w/ the
proper parts for the work order, but not for what you want done, and
>eventually<, it all works! ;-)

I've been trying to get something (ANYTHING!!!) better than POTS out here
for 3 years now! :-( If we get lucky this time (3rd year's the charm?),
I'll probably leave the ISDN router thing alone and connect my SmoothWall
firewall to it, then parcel it out to the Windoze boxes. Hopefully, this
will end up being "a good thing" tm.!

-Greg