Job Listings?

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 23:51:54 EDT 2001

Looking for a tech-job in buffalo is a relatively easy thing (your mileage may
vary:-)

I have used Computer People when I was interested in temp work and SDC.  MANY
of the folks I work with now have come through SDC.  Just mention John Neff and
maybe I'll get a free lunch :-o  SDC really worked hard to find me something I
liked and fit my needs.  Some people work for SDC and are contract to perm,
others are direct hires that SDC fits into positions.

When I was looking to leave my last employer I contacted them and they were
discreet, professional, and lined up 3 different interviews in almost no time.
THey also helped me sell myself as I have a tendency to downplay what skills I
have outside of computers.

I have worked with SDC but I am sure others here have used other companies,
just make sure they do the things I mentioned above at a minimum.

I also work with a group of people who were contracted through Kelly services.
We just recently hired to full time positions 2 people in my dept who were
temps.  They have a good reputation as far as I know.

Good Luck

(What are you skilled in - we sometimes need folks at Praxair)

JJN