NFLUG MISSION STATEMENT

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 14:19:49 EST 2000

Dennis, in the Mission statement, could you spell out what "SOHO
businesses" are?  Now I didn't just fall off the turnip truck but when
I got to that part, I just sat there and blinked for a few seconds.  My
processor went into an exception loop and I had to reboot my thought
process with debugging enabled.

Also, the word 'indeed' has two 'd's in it (where you talk about
Blinky's "remarkable talent").

Other than that, looks good to me...

Bob