Corel LINUX OS

James A Simmons jsimmons at acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon Apr 10 17:54:29 EDT 2000

> James,
>
> Can you tell us what to do when it happens. I tried to give John some options, but
> mine is not always the best advice.

Just looked at the kernel archives. The biggest problem is with what
version of glibc you have. If netscape is compiled with say glibc2.0 and
you have a glibc2.1 system its going to cause you many heachaches.

"Look its a text editor, no its a OS, no its Emacs"
James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net