Corel LINUX OS

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 12:40:49 EDT 2000

As far as I know, no MS doesn't make anything for Linux and officially I
believe their answer is Linux What Linux?!

Normally on a Windoze box while installing Netscape it will find search the
paths and find IE bookmarks and import them as "imported"  (I may have Netscape
confused with IE, it may be vice-versa but the theory is sound;-)

I believe you may be able to map to the IE folder where the links are located
on the Windoze box with samba and then install Netscape on your Linux if it
does not search the mapped drive then after installing Netscape you can go to
Bookmarks-Edit Bookmarks-File-Import, then point to your IE mapped folder.
This does depend on you being able to see the IE folder either with SAMBA or
because it is located on a DOS partition you can "see".

Anyone else ??

JJN