Please let us all get along...

Ronald Maggio cornu at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 9 20:40:20 EDT 2000

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BFA263.D22EAEC0

Now Now boys...:-(

Please let us all get along...

        I for one would be as pleased as a peach to join in on the =
Running Linux series of group lessons. I do however think that we need =
to all sit down and in an adult manner talk about just how we are going =
to direct this group and what form of {Government} Sorry John:) we need =
to setup in place.=20

        I think we need to keep things all in perspective before we =
start getting involved in the driving this group. Up to this point in =
time we have been doing quite well. But I do also see a group with no =
true direction setup in place to keep members aware of just what is =
going on. I also see some members decide for all of the membership what =
we are going to do, and how we are going to do it, and who will be doing =
it.  Which is way out of line. No one asked me for my opinion or asked =
me or the membership as a whole to join in on what we are doing. No one =
has asked the total membership what we want to do, and what we are going =
to do with this group and its direction. We need everybody involved in =
what we decide to do and how we govern ourselves.=20

        I see it this way, but It is my own option. I think we need a =
(loose} but directed form of government before we do anything else. We =
all see that without any leadership or direction in anyway that we are =
having some growing pain problems which need to be addressed right now! =
I would suggest that we sit down at the next meeting and decide what we =
are going to do with ourselves before we start driving off new members =
with these problems.

Yours Ron Maggio

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BFA263.D22EAEC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#fffbf0>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV>Now Now boys...:-(</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please let us all get along...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I for one would be as pleased =
as a=20
peach to join in on the Running Linux series of group lessons. I do =
however=20
think that we need to all sit down and in an adult manner talk about =
just how we=20
are going to direct this group and what form of {Government} Sorry =
John:) we=20
need to setup in place. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I think we need to keep =
things all in=20
perspective before we start getting involved in the driving this =
group.&nbsp;Up=20
to this point in time we have been doing quite well. But I do also see a =
group=20
with no true&nbsp;direction setup in place to keep members aware of just =
what is=20
going on. I also see some members decide for all of the membership what =
we are=20
going to do, and how we are going to do it, and who will be doing it.=20
&nbsp;Which is way out of line. No one asked me for my opinion or asked =
me or=20
the membership as a whole to join in on what we are doing. No one has =
asked the=20
total membership what we want to do, and what we are going to do with =
this group=20
and its direction.&nbsp;We need everybody involved in what we decide to=20
do&nbsp;and how we govern ourselves.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;see it this way, but =
It is my=20
own option. I think we need a (loose} but directed form of government =
before we=20
do anything else. We all see that without any leadership or direction in =
anyway=20
that we are having some growing pain problems which need to be addressed =
right=20
now! I would suggest that we sit down at the next meeting and decide =
what we are=20
going to do with ourselves before we start&nbsp;driving off new members =
with=20
these problems.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yours Ron Maggio</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BFA263.D22EAEC0--