[Fwd: Goverment.]

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Thu Apr 6 08:44:08 EDT 2000

Chaz,

Glad to hear you're alive and gainfully employed. I just got off the phone with
Debbie at McKean and she said she'd see what she could do to get your account
deleted and has agreed not to forward any mail from the list back to us in the
meantime. She's probably like to talk to you about it: something about the owner

not wanting to pay to have their supplier delete it, and how you never should've

had your mail sent you at work, et cetera. Where are these people from, Mars?
She sounded fairly defensive, which I ignored. And, yes, I was very nice to her.

Dennis