Distros

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Wed Apr 5 19:59:42 EDT 2000

JJ Neff wrote:

> --- Charles Rishel <charles at mckeanmachinery.com> wrote:
> > Charles is no longer with our company.  Please remove his address
> > 'charles at mckeanmachinery.com' from your mailing list.
> > Thank you
> > Debra Jordan
> >

> > Charles K. Rishel
> > IT Manager
> > McKean Machinery Sales
> > http://www.mckeanmachinery.com
> >

> Isn't this like SPAM, is there a way to stop thsi (I'm a few days behind in my
> mail so you may all be done with it already...)
>
> JJN

> http://im.yahoo.com

John,

Spam involves a set of intentions not involved in Debbie's case. If you had read
the
posts regarding this issue, you would know that two phone call by me to Debbie
Jordan and on to Darin has resolved the issue. The only problem is I haven't
been able to reach Chaz to get a new e-mail address and see if he wants to remain

a member. Which reminds me. I should call him now.

Dennis