[Fwd: Goverment.]

Dennis J. Eberl dje at pcom.net
Mon Apr 3 15:00:12 EDT 2000

Ok, I talked to Debbie. It seems mail we sent to chaz03 at localnet.com was being
forwarded to him at McKean Machinery. As requested, Darin has remove
chaz03 at localnet.com from our nflug list. If anyone knows Charles Rishel,
please tell him to fill out a membership form once again at our web site with
his new e-mail address so we can get him back on the list.

Please send him to http://www2.pcom.net/dje/join.html.

Thanks.

Dennis Eberl