[nflug] CC: is SMTP handshake

Robert Wolfe robert at muzzlethem.com
Thu Jan 29 11:45:56 EST 2009

On 1/29/2009 11:35 AM, Robert Meyer wrote:

> Email MTAs typically don't read any of the message headers.  They deal with the envelope only.  You would have to put all of your addresses in "Rcpt to:" lines in the smtp connection.

Yep, someone posted this in a previous message.  Updated my application
accordingly and it works like a charm!  Thanks to all the help I've
gotten in such a short time :)  It's greatly appreciated (and one of the
many thinks I love about the mailing list <G>)

--
"I am Postfix, son of Vietse.  Today's battle with the Sendmail Empire
will be one they write songs and stories about.  Indeed, today IS a good