[nflug] Ubuntu Global Bug Jam - February 20 - 22

Charles Profitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 23:57:15 EST 2009

Hello all:

The NY Ubuntu LoCo would like to announce that the Global Ubuntu
Community is holding a Global Bug Jam
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam)

We would love to have as many FOSS supporters participate as possible.
The participation can be via IRC or 'live' at a meeting. I have
scheduled the Barnes and Noble @ RIT from 4-9 pm Saturday February 21
for people who would like to come out and participate in person.

I have included LUGOR and WNYLUG/NFLUG on this email... if you know of a
SIG or LUG in your area please feel free to pass this on to them. If you
schedule an in-person Global Bug Jam event in your area please let me
know so I can add it to our wiki and web page for events and help
publicize it for you.

- - - - -

Thanks,
Charles Profitt