[nflug] deluge bit torrent parameters

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Feb 10 00:57:12 EST 2009

I finally got the port (51413) forwarded and it greatly improved
performance!

Here's the netstat:
(But see reply to Pete (Cybersource) for one remaining perplexment.)

Thanks.

Joe

[sudo] password for bigbird:
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State
tcp 0 0 *:51413 *:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 localhost:ipp *:* LISTEN
udp 0 0 *:49034 *:*
udp 0 0 *:bootpc *:*
udp 0 0 *:bootpc *:*
udp 0 0 *:mdns *:*
Active UNIX domain sockets (only servers)
Proto RefCnt Flags Type State I-Node Path
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 16378
/tmp/orbit-bigbird/linc-1a63-0-4b9c99c0bc02b
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 14854 /var/run/xdmctl/dmctl-:0/socket
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 156968
/tmp/OSL_PIPE_1000_SingleOfficeIPC_4a245388d9d7cac714f9f6a6512f8a
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 16455
/tmp/orbit-bigbird/linc-19ee-0-267e09bc65628
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 16468
/tmp/orbit-bigbird/linc-1a3b-0-21777dc6c0df
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 14406 /var/run/sdp
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 146283
/home/bigbird/.config/transmission/gtk/socket
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 14464 @/org/bluez/audio
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13698 @/var/run/hald/dbus-GDkC2ujmmZ
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13668
/var/run/samba/winbindd_privileged/pipe
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 14408 @/var/run/dbus-jmnB1y76Cf
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13441 /var/run/avahi-daemon/socket
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13218 /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13482 /var/run/cups/cups.sock
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 12991 /var/run/acpid.socket
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 14790 /var/run/xdmctl/dmctl/socket
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13713 @/var/run/hald/dbus-NOM6EIsK3A
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 13666 /tmp/.winbindd/pipe
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 14849 /tmp/.X11-unix/X0
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15347 /tmp/ssh-EFhzbo6359/agent.6359
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15351 /tmp/gpg-aySgId/S.gpg-agent
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15403 /tmp/ksocket-bigbird/kdeinit__0
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15405 /tmp/ksocket-bigbird/kdeinit-:0
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15414 /tmp/.ICE-unix/dcop6470-1234207494
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15531 /tmp/.ICE-unix/6490
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15436
/tmp/ksocket-bigbird/klauncherqcTAda.slave-socket
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15812
/tmp/ksocket-bigbird/sananda-1977-49908314