[nflug] deluge bit torrent parameters

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Feb 10 00:50:05 EST 2009

I forwarded my port in the router (per silverbear) and my download speed
instantly doubled or better!

But, following the rest of your instructions, I get:

bigbird at sananda:~/pq$ sudo nmap 72.75.240.48

Starting Nmap 4.53 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2009-02-10 00:41 EST
All 1714 scanned ports on pool-72-75-240-48.bflony.east.verizon.net
(72.75.240.48) are closed

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 3.715 seconds
bigbird at sananda:~/pq$

And, just for the heck of it:

bigbird at sananda:~/pq$ sudo nmap 192.168.1.46

Starting Nmap 4.53 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2009-02-10 00:45 EST
All 1714 scanned ports on 192.168.1.46 are closed

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 6.942 seconds
bigbird at sananda:~/pq

So I'm not sure what I did or why it seems to have worked.

Can you make sense of this for me?

TIA

Joe