[nflug] Fw: Job Opportunity

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 10:21:46 EDT 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Hank Williams <henryw at systemspersonnel.com>
To: Daniel Magnuszewski <dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:36:17 AM
Subject: RE: Job Opportunity

Dan,
I was wondering if you knew any one for
this position. I have a client that is actively looking for a person to fill
this Sr. Linux Admin opportunity. Excellent salary and benefits for the right
person.

Sr. Linux Systems Administrator – Buffalo NY

 Local industry leader in Internet services, is currently looking
to add a Senior Linux Systems Administrator to Their dynamic team.  The
position will be responsible for building and maintaining various
customer-facing mail systems, administering LDAP and RADIUS servers, and
maintaining a web server cluster.  Individual will also work on internal
trouble-tickets and researching new technologies for use in our data center.
On-call duties will be required.

Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience required.
- Applicant must be comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment and
have    experience installing, configuring, and administrating
Linux servers outside of a graphical environment.
- Debian and FreeBSD experience desired.
- Experience with Qmail, Postfix, Sendmail, MySQL, OpenLDAP preferred.
- Shell and Perl programming experience required.
- Hardware experience, proven troubleshooting skills, and strong work ethic
- Must be able to lift 50
lbs.
- Ability to take lead on a project.

Hank Williams