[nflug] At the risk of starting a religious flamewar, a question relating to the HP mini-note...

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon Sep 15 09:15:16 EDT 2008

Hi Richard,

I don't think you'll have much of an issue getting "up to speed" with
SuSE and seeing that it come preloaded in this machine why "hammer" some
of distro into submission when SuSE will just work ;-). Having said that
I'd likely remove SLED and put openSUSE on it for the 3rd party package
repos.

opensuse.org is a great source of information as is
opensuse-community.org. The PackMan software repo,
http://packman.links2linux.org/ is the best source for packages not
distributed for various legal reasons, like lame and DVD stuff.