[nflug] quick partition table mirroring

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Mon Sep 8 10:48:45 EDT 2008

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:37:47 -0400
"Mark Musone" <mmusone at shatterit.com> wrote:

> My goodness...Original message sent out at 12:32..Three replies by
> 12:36..
> Is this an indication as to who's not doing much work today?

Heh slow day perhaps?  Or maybe the boss let them go home early? :)

To get on topic, just wanted to let everyone know that we finally got our Samba PDC working!  A general thanks to everyone who offered their assistance.  Now to just get the Windows users used to the faster response times on the Linux server vs the old Windows 2000 Server server :)

--
Robert Wolfe [MCP/Linux+] <robertwolfe at localnet.com>, Systems Administrator,
LocalNet Corp. and CoreComm Internet Services Inc