[nflug] Samba LDAP Question

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Tue Sep 2 16:57:53 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:43:04 +0000
eric at bootz.us wrote:

> That's great... I initially tied the same config using etch, but could wrap my brain around that one package that helped authorizations to the domain, and come to think of it it probably wasn't the package issue, I believe I had named the domain the same name as the dns entry (which is an internal dns), long story short I had dns issues not ldap.

This should not be a problem as that is what I did here.  The only problem I had to begin with was a missing package which I got from the Ubuntu repos.

--
Robert Wolfe <robertwolfe at localnet.com>
Systems Administrator, Localnet/CoreComm Internet

"The only good thing about Vista is that even  the viruses have compatibility issues. "