[nflug] Ubuntu 8.10...

Joshua Johnson joshpauljohnson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 10:01:34 EDT 2008

Thanks. That makes sense. Didn't understand why one would reinstall Linux
for completely utilitarian purposes. Sounded like Windows-thinking to me.
But if you're doing a lot of tinkering then I can see it. I've had the same
install of Gentoo on one of my computers for about 5 or 6 years. I just
upgrade the packages and configs once in a while. I wondered if Ubuntu
worked differently.

Josh