[nflug] Dell PowerEdge 750 Questions

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Fri Oct 31 09:41:49 EDT 2008

Hi all!  Not really a Linux related question, but maybe someone on the
list will know the answer to this.

I have a spare Dell PowerEdge 750 1U server that I am trying to bring
online.  I plug AC power into the server and the green power light
blinks, which according to the system manual means that AC power is
going to the machine, but the machine is not on.

Of course I go to depress the power button to turn the machine on, but
then nothing happens...the server just does not power up.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what did you do to resolve it?
--
Robert Wolfe [MCP/Linux+/RHCE] <robertwolfe at localnet.com>
Systems Administrator, Localnet, Corp. & CoreComm Internet Svcx.