[nflug] PHP Coding..

Tony E - Jaraeth jaraeth at phoenixwing.com
Sun Oct 5 21:19:21 EDT 2008

To get a better idea of what could be wrong try changing your die
message from:

mysql_query($query) or die('<BR><BR><BOLD>Error, insert query
failed!,</BOLD>');

To something like:

".mysql_error()."</b><br>\n");

That should help you figure out at which point it fails.  Cut & paste
that error back here and we can go from there if needed.

HTH,

  Tony E
  "Raptus regaliter"
  jaraeth at phoenixwing.com