[nflug] Installfest ? suggestions

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 09:14:56 EDT 2008

I think an installfest would be cool, but the quickest way to try GNU/Linux
is to just boot up with a live CD/DVD and/or use a virtual machine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_CD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtualization

If you like what you see using live CD/DVD, then you could use a virtual machine...
This is one option, there are other products to do this...
Install a player
http://www.vmware.com/products/player/

Get a virtual machine distro...
http://www.vmware.com/appliances/

If you really want to install GNU/Linux on your computer, assuming it was a MS product on it, please let us know, but, please, *back up* your data before doing anything.

Good luck
Daniel V.